Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not So Great Perks


This morning as I sit at the kitchen table starring a stack of bills that need to be paid, I feel the anxiety start to rise. Since last nights state lottery ticket only yielded one number for me, I guess It's back to the drawing board. Pondering on what to do and trying to work some creative financing miracle, I decide to take a break from my torture. I open up Yahoo to check my e-mail and low and behold, the incredible news I've been waiting to hear right there on my front home page!

'Chase introduces new card for wealthiest customers'

WILMINGTON, Del. – Chase Card Services, a unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co., said Wednesday it will now offer a rewards card designed for wealthy customers.
The new card, called Chase Sapphire, is designed for the top-earning 15 percent of U.S. households. It offers travel services, access to round-the-clock customer service and a rewards program.'

Isn't it just spectacular? So, In other words, the fantastic crooks at JPMorgan have created another great little card to have for their very own. Great job corporate America! We bailed them out with millions of our middle-class dollars, only for these greedy asses to continue to be allowed to reward themselves. Oh my God! When's it going to stop?

In the mean time, I will continue to rob Peter to pay Paul. Nope, no cool new rewards program for me. I guess I must have the Zirconia card. The only customer service rep that I will continue to get when I call about my unexplained interest rate increase, is one that I can't understand.

Oh Well. {sigh}

Screw you Yahoo for reporting such lame news.

2 comments:

  1. jen, how true i think you have inspired me for anew mr bob session jk
    thank-you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do. I get the biggest kick out of your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

counter